My Krazy & Frazzled Life

Welcome to my documented journey through weight loss and rediscovery. Please walk with me down this jagged unascertained path that so many have wandered down before. Follow along as I hobble through days of despair, desperation, and struggles as well as days of joy, triumph, and discovery.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I`m 43 years old. Have been married for 24 years. I have a son who is 23, and a daughter who is 21.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sad & Empty

We got most of her stuff moved into storage yesterday. A few things came over to our house and what we couldn’t fit into storage, or have room for at our house we just had to leave. Which makes me sad because that stuff is a part of Kelsey. But I can only do so much. Seeing her empty apartment, leaves me even more sad and empty because it’s really becoming a reality that, she isn’t coming home, at least for a very long time.
I weigh in at Jenny Craig today. I have a feeling I have gained. I only got one walk in this week, TOM is here, and I have had a few days of straying off my menu. But next week is a fresh start, I will do better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Passmore said...

i couldn't imagine feeling what your feeling right now

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home