My Krazy & Frazzled Life

Welcome to my documented journey through weight loss and rediscovery. Please walk with me down this jagged unascertained path that so many have wandered down before. Follow along as I hobble through days of despair, desperation, and struggles as well as days of joy, triumph, and discovery.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I`m 43 years old. Have been married for 24 years. I have a son who is 23, and a daughter who is 21.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's going to be a long night!

Wrote 10/31/2007 at 2:05 AM

Yesterday I talked to my daughter online, she told me she was having pains on her right side above the hip. She thought it was probably gas and shrugged it off. Then I talked to her online this afternoon and the pain was a little worse, so she took pain reliever and told me if it didn't get any better she would go to the doctor the next day. She didn't feel like she running a temperature at that time, but she didn't have a thermometer.
Then I got a call from her about an hour ago (12:46 am est), she is on her way to the emergency room. She was chilling and shaking really bad and the pain was sever. Said she couldn't take anymore. Again she they don't have a thermometer so she had no idea what her temperature was. At 1:45 am about 10 mins ago, she calls, they are at the hospital. Her temp is 38.5 C = 101.5 F. She couldn't talk long cause it is very expensive to call the USA from Jordan. I will be calling her in a bit to see what else she has found out. Though they think she has a kidney infection. OMG if that is true, that is very bad. Very bad for anyone, but for her it is VERY VERY bad, due to the fact that her bladder is made up mostly from bowel (her bladder is full of e-coli). So if any urine is back flowing into the kidneys she will be very sick.
I will update more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home