My Krazy & Frazzled Life

Welcome to my documented journey through weight loss and rediscovery. Please walk with me down this jagged unascertained path that so many have wandered down before. Follow along as I hobble through days of despair, desperation, and struggles as well as days of joy, triumph, and discovery.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I`m 43 years old. Have been married for 24 years. I have a son who is 23, and a daughter who is 21.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

An update

Wrote 10/31/2007 at 4:33 AM

I just got a call from Kelsey. They did ultra sounds of her kidneys and bladder and they told her she has bladder stones and kidney stones. GOD. She needs to be home where she can be seen by her own urologist at the Mayo Clinic.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Passmore said...

pray

Not sure if you have ever done this or how close you are to God. Get some annoiting oil you can get it online anywhere www.abbaoil.com
annoint a piece of material or cloth pray over it and mail it to her.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home