My Krazy & Frazzled Life

Welcome to my documented journey through weight loss and rediscovery. Please walk with me down this jagged unascertained path that so many have wandered down before. Follow along as I hobble through days of despair, desperation, and struggles as well as days of joy, triumph, and discovery.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I`m 43 years old. Have been married for 24 years. I have a son who is 23, and a daughter who is 21.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Another Update...

Wrote 10/31/2007 at 7:46 PM

The doctor came in to talk to Kelsey earlier today. He said he looked at the x-rays and said he didn't see stones in her bladder but there were defiantly stones in both kidneys. Her blood work actually was pretty good. Her urine had 12 + of blood in it. So for right now they are treating her as if she has a kidney infection, even though her blood work looked good. They are sending off her urine for a culture, which will be back in 2-3 days. He also said something about sending her home with a medication that will help desolve the stones. Has anyone heard of this before?Her pain is pretty much under control. And is not running a fever anymore.... so far. Generally fevers spike at night, so we shall see.She is to have scans again in a month to see if there is any improvement in the stones.

1 Comments:

Blogger Passmore said...

I have not heard of medication that desolves stones but I have heard of them drinking stuff to make people pass them. I do know a couple of people who have found things and a health food store to drink to get rid of stones.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home