My Krazy & Frazzled Life

Welcome to my documented journey through weight loss and rediscovery. Please walk with me down this jagged unascertained path that so many have wandered down before. Follow along as I hobble through days of despair, desperation, and struggles as well as days of joy, triumph, and discovery.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I`m 43 years old. Have been married for 24 years. I have a son who is 23, and a daughter who is 21.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pet Video Contest!

I have entered my pets in a contest on youtube. (debcoart's pet video contest #7)

To see the videos I have entered into the contest click here.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6A232D30091C3C8F

If you have a youtube account and would like to vote for one of my videos. Please go to this link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V15BiTdvgxY

Then click where it says "Post a text comment" In the comments box, on debcoart's site type in your vote, include the name of the video and the youtube user name of the video your voting for. Hurry cause the contest deadline is Saturday Nov. 3rd, 2007 @ midnight EST

All details for entering and or voting are explained in debcoart's video labeled (pet video contest #7)

Thanks!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Passmore said...

I love cats. Good luck

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home