My Krazy & Frazzled Life

Welcome to my documented journey through weight loss and rediscovery. Please walk with me down this jagged unascertained path that so many have wandered down before. Follow along as I hobble through days of despair, desperation, and struggles as well as days of joy, triumph, and discovery.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I`m 43 years old. Have been married for 24 years. I have a son who is 23, and a daughter who is 21.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

She is home!

Hey everyone, Kelsey got home safe this last Friday, Although it's kind of bitter sweet. I was so happy to see her and have her home, but so sad and heart broken that they are so far apart from each other. They are so much in love
She is still trying to get over the 8 hour time difference and jet lag!!
I weighed in last Saturday,
lost 2.3 pounds, was pretty pleased with that especially after the last 2 weight-ins I had gained !!
I will try to post more later!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Passmore said...

If you are Dieting try the Daniel fast/diet it will take the weight off if you aredoing it correcting. I had done it in the past and I lost 7 pounds in 8days. don't get too much into the wheat stuff because that will make you gain it back.

11:28 AM  
Blogger My Krazy And Frazzled Life said...

Never heard of that diet. Right now I am on Jenny Craig, have been on JC since Nov 15, 2005.
I am trying to loose the few pounds I gained while taking this certain medication that I am no longer on.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home