My Krazy & Frazzled Life

Welcome to my documented journey through weight loss and rediscovery. Please walk with me down this jagged unascertained path that so many have wandered down before. Follow along as I hobble through days of despair, desperation, and struggles as well as days of joy, triumph, and discovery.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

I`m 43 years old. Have been married for 24 years. I have a son who is 23, and a daughter who is 21.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cold in Iowa!

Man has it been cold these past few days! Right now it is -4.6 degrees!! Brrr!! My sister lives in Sweetwater, Tenn & sge said it was cold at 43 degrees! I will take her 43 over our -4.6 anytime!! She only moved there about 6 months ago from Iowa! LOL How easily the old is forgotten!
Well I weighed in at JC yesterday and I lost another 1.3 lbs. Woo Hoooo! I am was so happy because I had gained about 10 lbs since mid November from a medication I was put on. WELL I said bye bye to that med and got back on track with no hesitation!!
It's great having my daughter back home! She had a phone interview with the place she applied with yesterday and then on Monday she goes in to listen to a call simulator. I hope she gets hired, it will be so good for her, plus she needs the money so badly.
Well I am off to watch a few youtube videos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home